1. GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. Who is behind this website
Behind this website with the domain www.aeroportandorralaseu.cat, hereinafter referred to as “the Website”, is Aeroports de Catalunya SL, an entity located at Avinguda del Litoral, no. 36-40, 2nd floor, CP: 08005 de Barcelona, hereinafter, Aeroports de Catalunya or “the entity”.
However, this website is applicable or is in order to present the Lleida-Alguaire International Airport, located in Alguaire (Lleida), CP: 25125.
Contact details are:
PUBLIC AIRPORTS OF CATALONIA, S.L.
Address: Avinguda del Litoral, núm. 36-40, 2a planta, CP: 08005 de Barcelona
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate contact telephone: 93 327 83 68
From now on, it will refer to this entity as responsible for the website, or as Airports of Catalonia.
1.2. Brief description of this website and purpose
The purpose of this website is to provide information on Andorra and La Seu Airport, a body that aims to promote the development of air transport in Catalonia. For this reason, it participates, jointly with the institutions of the territory, in the marketing of Catalan airport infrastructures.
This platform also allows the User to contact the owner of the page to resolve their doubts.
1.3. What is meant by this warning?
This notice informs the User about who is behind this page, as well as informing us of the type of information we collect about it and why we need it, if any.
1.4. How do I contact those responsible for this page?
In order to contact our team, you can use the following telephone number: 973 032 700 from the following e-mail address: or by using the contact box enabled in the “Contact” section.
2.1. How does this website work?
Any User may visit this website at any time, completely free of charge; as well as consult the services and projects shown on it and contact the owner of the page.
2.2. User Type on our website
Requesting information: is the person who accesses the website to request information about the services and projects shown through the enabled channels.
Visitor: this is the person who simply browses our website and can contact us.
2.3. What confidentiality rules do we apply?
When the User browses our website, we may collect your data in accordance with the provisions of our privacy and cookies policy. However, as a User, when browsing our platform you also agree to treat any information that you may access confidentially, especially if you have access to any personal data.
2.4.1. General aspects
Anyone who accesses and browses our website becomes a User of the same. This implies acceptance of the legal texts of this website, detailed in all its legal notes and policies, relating to data protection, intellectual property, security measures and competent jurisdiction, among others.
As a User, by accessing this page, you assume the risks that may occur at your own risk. In this way, you must be responsible for using appropriate means to avoid controllable risks, which belong to you or your person.
As a User, you must carefully read this Legal Notice in each of the occasions in which it is proposed to use the website, as it may be modified and, therefore, will be subject to and must comply with the provisions.
In addition to these conditions of use, you must respect at all times the other rules of this page, as they regulate all the rights and duties of Users for better protection of the same, the protection of our platform and to both of our services.
2.4.2. User Rights
- As a User you have the right to be attended to regarding your doubts, comments or exercise of rights, following all the procedures established on our platform.
- You have the right to have your information treated with the utmost respect and privacy, so we have put in place an appropriate data protection policy.
2.4.3. User Prohibitions
- You may not take advantage of your status as a User to access information that does not correspond to you about the services offered on this page or about your Users and make unauthorized use or against the law that may cause any damage or to the owner of this website or a third party or User.
- Any kind of link to or from defamatory, pornographic, racist or any other page that provides false or harmful information on our website and to any of the professionals or collaborators who work with or for it is prohibited.
- In no case may you delete, alter, circumvent or manipulate any protection device or security systems that may be installed on the Page to commit any crime or fraud, infringe on the intellectual property rights, privacy, confidentiality of users. of the platform or its owner.
2.4.4. Rights of the holder
- The owner of this website has the right to process the User’s data in accordance with the provisions of these notices and in the corresponding privacy and cookies policy, using this information to attend to their queries and / or monitoring of the same, and will carry out all the appropriate measures according to law to be able to render the service of effective form.
3. CONTENT POLICY, INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
3.1. Types of content on our Website
3.1.1. Intellectual property policy
- Our intellectual property policy is applicable to our entire website, as well as to the content and materials disseminated through these platforms.
- The User expressly acknowledges, in general, that the information, signs, images, designs, logos, animations, videos, texts, as well as other elements and contents, including its services and computer applications of the website are subject to rights. of industrial and intellectual property of Aeroports de Catalunya and Lleida Airport and / or of third party owners who have duly authorized their inclusion in the platform, so that they are not granted any type of right about them, except those expressly recognized.
- Users who access the website may view the information contained therein and make private downloads or reproductions on their computer system, provided that the items reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on a server connected to the Internet. or to a local network.
- In accordance with the provisions of the previous section, the User will not be entitled to, by way of example, distribute, modify, transform, assign, make available to the public or carry out any other activity that has not been expressly authorized. on the elements and contents indicated above, including the computer codes of any of the elements of this website or platform.
- The User who proceeds to send any type of content to our platform, assures that he has the necessary rights to do so, being exempt Aeroports de Catalunya from any responsibility for the content and legality of the information.
- The provision of content by the User through our website, such as comments, contribution or publication of photographs, videos, etc., if applicable, will mean the transfer to Aeroports de Catalunya free of charge of the rights of exploitation of intellectual and industrial property derived from such contents, with the maximum amplitude allowed by the applicable legislation. In other words, the owner of the platform will be able to use this type of content without the User being able to claim any right or financial compensation for it.
- User acknowledges to Aeroports de Catalunya the right to modify the contents introduced so that they are adapted and compatible with the technical and aesthetic characteristics of the platform.
- L’Usuari The User will be directly responsible for all consequences, damages and losses arising for the owner of the platform and / or third parties for the breach of any obligation contained in this clause.
3.1.2. User limits on access to and use of our content
Access to the intellectual property content by you as a User does not transfer any rights over it. In this sense, the use you give to this information and content can only be private (used in a private way) and any use or reproduction made by Users, or others that may be included in the future, must be carried out in accordance with the legal provisions and policies established here, respecting in any case the applicable legal limitations.
Specifically, it is prohibited:
- The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public or any other exploitation of the contents of this page, without the written consent of the respective owners.
- Links to this website may not be made without the consent of its owner and, where applicable, only links to the main page will be allowed.
- The link to “final pages”, “frame” acts or any other similar manipulation on this page is not allowed without the express consent of Aeroports de Catalunya unless it is done respecting the provisions of point 3.1.4 of this Notice.
If you wish to request any kind of permission to use or publish any of our contents on the website, you can contact us by any of the means indicated in point 1.4 of this Notice.
3.1.3. Authorizations or Permits
As a User, you may view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium, provided that it is, solely and exclusively, for a personal and private use, being, therefore, prohibited its use for commercial purposes, its distribution, as well as its modification, alteration or decompilation.
3.1.4. Links between web pages
Those persons or entities that intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and this website (hereinafter, the hyperlink), must meet the following conditions:
- The hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of the website but may not be reproduced in any way.
- No “frame” will be created on the platform pages.
- There will be no false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about Aeroports de Catalunya, its managers, its employees and the services provided through the platform.
- It will not be declared or implied that Aeroports de Catalunya has authorized the hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or made available from the website in which the hyperlink is established.
- Except for those signs that are part of the same hyperlink; the website on which the hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, trade name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs that belong to Aeroports de Catalunya.
- The website on which the hyperlink is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to generally accepted morals and good customs and public order, as well as content contrary to any third party rights.
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply, in any case, the existence of relations between Aeroports de Catalunya and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the owner of this platform of its contents or services.
3.2. Regarding the software corresponding to this Website and its design
The owner of this website has the permissions and licenses to use this website, as well as the rights related to its design. Any use of the programming code, software or design by users is not permitted, and they are responsible for any fraudulent use or to the detriment of the rights of the owner of the website, or third parties.
Under no circumstances may you extract, manipulate, copy, compile or decompile any element that makes up the website, for purposes other than or that escape the object of the offer on our website, and may take legal action against you, if any action against it is detected and for this reason.
3.3. Respect for our brand and corporate identity
As a User you will not be able to use our brand, domain, slogan or any element that configures our corporate identity without asking us for express permission.
3.4. Complementary rules
Failure to comply with our notices will result in compliance with the provisions of the applicable intellectual and industrial property regulations.
4. REGIME OF RESPONSIBILITIES
4.1 Responsibility for access to the Website
Access to our website will be the sole responsibility of the User, both in the form of access and in the information provided, as well as the security with which you browse through it.
For its part, the owner of the website undertakes to make the best and greatest effort, as far as reasonably possible, to avoid errors in the content published on the website.
We cannot be held responsible for temporary suspensions, breakdowns or technical failures that affect the platform caused by causes beyond our control, by viruses or computer insecurity caused by third parties, or by illegal and disrespectful actions by Users.
Aeroports de Catalunya does not guarantee the availability, continuity or infallibility of the operation of the website and, consequently, excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the web page, as well as to the errors in the access to the different web pages.
Aeroports de Catalunya declines all responsibility for computer or other damages that may be caused to the Visiting User in accessing the contents of the website. Therefore, the owner of the platform does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that could cause damage or alterations to the computer system, electronic documents or files of the User or third parties.
4.2. Regarding the published contents
Those responsible for this website are responsible for the content and / or updating of the links published on our website, or for the information that indexes it and that is related to other websites or other companies that are linked to the criteria of content search within the User profile.
We will review and update the information posted on our website but we cannot guarantee that all of it will be completely correct as typographical errors, inaccurate or incomplete information may occur for any justifiable reason.
Without prejudice to the limitations established in current legislation, those responsible for this website are not liable for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of accuracy, completeness, timeliness, as well as errors or omissions of the information contained in the platform or other content.
4.3. Responsibility in relation to the services provided
We cannot be held responsible, in any case, among other situations: (i) for the content that the User, where applicable, publishes through our platform, that cause direct or indirect or consequential damages to third parties; (ii) for errors related to the description of the information published on the page; (iii) for any erroneous or improper use that the user makes of our website or in the interpretation of the contents on it.
Users must refrain from performing acts of any kind that contravene applicable law.
4.4. Liability in relation to service failures
In general, neither the platform nor its owner is responsible for technical errors in the platform and / or the non-provision of the Internet service: (i) due to actions or errors of third parties and / or (ii) due to its own causes. when the incident is resolved and / or act diligently.
4.5. Other responsibilities and duties
The people in charge of the website reserve the right to communicate the confidential information that the Users have communicated to them when it is imposed by law, regulation, regulations, ordinance and / or any other legal, judicial or governmental mandate.
- WEB PAGE PROTECTION AND OPERATION
The website will remain operational throughout the year, 24 hours a day, as long as the state of the art allows.
However, those responsible for the website reserve the right to modify or interrupt, in whole or in part, access to the system temporarily, when the service of maintenance, updating or repair of the system or the server of The Internet requires it, without the need to have notified the User.
If the User detects any anomaly, interference from third parties, system errors or malfunction of the website, he must notify Aeroports de Catalunya in order to proceed with its solution.
- RIGHT TO MODIFY THIS NOTICE
We reserve the right to modify this notice to adapt it to new legislation or case law that may arise or be published, as well as to make appropriate modifications in accordance with industry or commercial practices.
When there is a substantial or relevant change in them, we will notify you through this website and in a prudent advance of any changes that will occur in our policies, indicating when they are expected to take full effect.
- REGULATIONS APPLICABLE TO THIS WEBSITE
All our texts and legal policies associated with this platform are governed, in each and every one of its extremes, by Spanish legislation: Law 34/2002, on Services in the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and European Regulation 679 / 2016, of 27 April, on Data Protection and how many legal provisions are applicable.
- EXCLUSIONS FROM THE LEGAL POLICY OF THE WEBSITE
This legal policy only affects the information published and data processing carried out on the basis of our website. In no case, the conditions established here must necessarily be related to the policies of Aeroports de Catalunya with regard to the provision of services themselves, as well as the way in which they are provided by their owner.
- COMPETENT JURISDICTION
In the event of any conflict or discrepancy in the interpretation or application of these conditions or notice, the Courts and Tribunals that, if applicable, will hear the matter, will be those of Barcelona. In any case, if your situation is as a final consumer, the courts corresponding to your domicile will be competent. In the case of legal entities, the parties will be subject to the courts of Barcelona.
- WHAT OTHER LEGAL POLICIES IS THIS NOTICE AND USER SUBJECT TO?